Tuesday, July 10, 2007

The Privilege


Kenna & Sadie got in trouble for not behaving in a store. So they lost a privilege. (Swimming in there new pool) Dad came home, and they were excited and wanted to so him there new pool. I reminded them that they could show dad but they were not allowed to get in. Because of the lost privilege. Scott and I went in the house. Moments later Kenna came in the house. "I found my privilege! So now I can get in the pool! I found my privilege!" Amazing how they can be found.

3 comments:

Kristen said...

Kenna seems to have the world all figured out. When you cute and clever you will always be privileged!

DMom said...

This has to be one of those stories that will last through the years. I have already told it to several people. You better just hang on as this little scamp gets bigger.

Gina and Jon said...

This made Jon and I laugh so hard.. oh your girls are too cute!