Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Rylee Addison Cook

 

 

 


Hi everyone!!!

She is finally here!!! Sorry it took so long to post these. She was born May 26, 2009 at 12:50pm 6 lbs. 6 oz. and 19 inches long. She has her daddy's scowl, and hates to yawn and hick-up. I spend most of the day staring at her. Scott said this is our last baby. I not on board with that one!!! She is such a good baby and cute, I can help but want more!! The girls have been loving her too. Every time the baby cries Sami comes running, "Baby Ok, Baby Ok", I say "Yes Sami baby is ok, just changing her bum." Mercedes has had some trouble with her though. She told me, "That now we have a baby, she has to do more work around the house, and it's not fair." I said, "That's part of being a family we have to help one another when things change." Not sure how she took that, I didn't get a response. McKenna & Mercedes just want to hold her all day, and change her bum. Which is great!! Scott well he is afraid he will break her, because she is so small.

All and all I think everyone is adjusting well to the new baby. Hope all of you are doing well, and we miss you!!
I will post more pics later!!

Love ya,

The Cooks
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

Carrie said...

Congratulations! I am so thankful for blogs, I had no idea you were expecting. It looks like all is well. I have a friend that just moved to Traverse Mtn. I wonder if you guys are near each other. What a beautiful addition. You do such a good job with the girls.

DMom said...

You are a wonderful mother. Enjoy every moment because it is over all too soon.

Michelle said...

Congrats! She is beautiful!

Gina and Jon said...

Yeah!! Congrats we are so excited for you guys! She is cute and I can't wait for more pics. Hope your feeling good!

Tylershark said...

Love seeing the pictures. Congrats! Yeah, more cousins!

three dogs and a logan couple said...

Adorable! I'm so excited to see her. You two sure know how to make some gorgeous girls!

Camari said...

Rylee Addison, such a sweet name. I love it! And her, she's beautiful!!

Hollie Wood said...

She is adorable! Congrats!!